Our services include:
- Assessments and Advising
- Solution-Focused Coaching
- Custom Content Authoring
- Facilitator Training
- In-House Delivery Support
We include assessments and coaching with all of our standard programs. We also offer them as separate services on a limited basis. We offer custom content authoring, facilitator training and in-house delivery support in conjunction with our programs.
Assessments and Advising
Great management depends upon actionable insights and understanding. Personal/
For an assessment to be valuable in business, however, a number of conditions must be met:
- The assessment must produce useful information.
- The end-user (the taker or the taker’s superior) must receive clear, unambiguous results.
- The end-user must be told how to apply the information to his or her work.
- The end-user must receive adequate guidance and support (coaching) in applying the information.
- The overall process of purchasing and using the assessment must produce sufficient business benefits.
Unfortunately, many widely-used assessments fail to produce real value. Many of them aren't actually useful. They feel useful because they reflect something “interesting” about the subject, but they're sterile because they merely classify the taker according to an academic theory that has little practical relevance. Sometimes, assessments are well-constructed and offer valuable information, but the assessments aren't used well and don't lead to meaningful changes on the job. In other cases, assessments are simply over-hyped and don't produce as much real value as their sellers promise.